Readings at A World Apart



Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while. Been CRAZY BUSY with Christmas and everything, as I'm sure you have been, too. I trust everyone had a great holiday as I did. And New Year's Eve is tomorrow. Can you believe it? What's everyone doing? I hope it's safe and fun, whatever it may be.
Anyway! I'm here to talk about A World Apart which is a new age store in Pennsville, the town where I live. I was in there a little before Christmas visiting the owners and my friend, Tomas, was in there discussing his idea of "Angels Readings" with one of the owners, Eden. I guess I just happened to be there at the right time because no sooner did I say hello was I asked, "Blair, do you want an angel reading?", to which I replied, "Umm, yeah!". Tomas wanted to show Eden how they worked and what to expect and everything so I was the test subject. I sat down in a chair across from Tomas as he took his dowsing rods out of his bag and pointed them at me. He asked me if I believed in angels and what I thought they looked like and to describe them. I did. He then began to talk to my Guardian Angel and ask him questions about my life and myself and my being. My Nana even came through briefly to share her 2 cents. The entire experieince was great. I learned some things about myself and left knowing exactly what I had to do. I also felt a lot closer with myself, if that makes any sense, and felt an over all sense of peace and well being and clarity. I highly recommend these readings, especially with Tomas and AWA. He's an amazing person and it's a great place. To know more, just comment with any questions. I'll be happy to answer them. If you'd like to book one, contact Eden or Tomas at 856-678-2444 or at www.aworldapart.org 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    ok i went and did the angel reading and i loved it. he said things to me that i have never told anyone and said them word for word just like i say them in my head it really was messing with my head and the pointers that move bythemselves just when you think about making them move was crazy. i felt like David Blaine was giving me a psychic reading and the guy looks a little like him so it was really crazy. i am going back next week and 2 of my friends alread went after i told them about it. <3 God is not a Bully! for telling me about it. -LA

    ReplyDelete